All video news ...
THE KEY PLACE FOR AZERBAIJAN’S HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONALS TO NETWORK, NEGOTIATE AND CONDUCT BUSINESS!
The positive impact on the development of tourism in Azerbaijan was made by the years of political stability and economic development together with the traditional Azerbaijani hospitality, as well as presence of abundant resources and favorable location on the crossroads of Eurasia with the best infrastructure in the region.
There are a lot of projects planned to be realized in next several years, including construction of tourism resorts, hotel and business centers, health and recreation centers.
Azerbaijan’s economy is enjoying a prolonged and steady growth, and this is creating ideal conditions for the development of the country’s HoReCa industry.
- A stable political and macroeconomic climate makes Azerbaijan a favorable country for doing business.
- Increased foreign investment. The amount of foreign citizens arriving to the country has grew by 98.8% since 2009. This foreign investment has contributed to the dynamic development of Azerbaijan.
- A growing demand for hotels. The number of hotels in Azerbaijan has increased to equal 530. Over the last six years, the number of foreign tourists has increase threefold and this is expected to exceed 1.5bln in 2020.
- Investment in infrastructure has created opportunities to hostvarious national and international sport events, drawing international attention. Baku will host the FIDE World Cup in 2015, the Formula 1 Baku European Grand Prix, the World Chess Olympiad in 2016 and the Islamic Solidarity Games in 2017.
WHAT IS PRESENTED at HOREX CAUCASUS?
- Kitchen equipment and appliances
- Refrigeration equipment
- Vending machines
- Food and drinks for HoReCa
- Equipment and products for bakery
- Equipment and products for cafes and bars
- Furniture, decoration, tableware, textile for hotels and restaurants
- Technologies, services, cleaning products for hotels and restaurants
- Bathroom and fitness equipment
WHO ATTENDS HOREX CAUCASUS?
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Retailers, Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Grocery Store Owners
- Procurement Managers
- Importers / Traders
- Food and Beverage Directors
- Catering Managers
- Bakery Owners
- Cafe, Club and Bar Owners
- Duty Free Operators
- Government Bodies
- Hotel GM /Owners
- Restaurant GM /Managers/Chefs
Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan
National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers’) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (ASK)
Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation